We’re looking for contributors!
TheWatchFace was started in late 2015 by Karl Swanepoel, a young entrepreneur with a passion for internet marketing, writing and watches, the combination of which became TheWatchFace.
We have grown faster than we could have ever imagined, already getting thousands upon thousands of monthly readers!
What started as a part time project has now become one of the fastest growing watch blogs in the industry.
We need help…
To take TheWatchFace to the next level, we need more writers to write reviews, tutorials, guides and more about their own watches and/or accessories.
We want to make TheWatchFace a communal project, offering any watch enthusiast the chance to write about their passion and have it read by thousands of people!
TheWatchFace is already home to a number of guest posts from watch enthusiasts:
…just to name a few!
Here’s the deal:
If you’d like to write for TheWatchFace or would like to become a part of our team, then please send us an email with the following:
- A bit about yourself
- How you got into watches
- What watches you have in your collection/have access to
- Why you think you’d be a great writer for TheWatchFace
- Article ideas you may already have
- How many times /month you’ll be able to write a new article (if you’re applying to write only once then please say so)
- Any more questions or queries you may have
We’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
Thank you for your time.
Karl Swanepoel – Founder & Owner of TheWatchFace